Thursday 7 April 2011

Great finds..

Anyone who makes jewelry, or any other type of creative soul out there, probably knows how important and hard it is to keep everything organized! Specially with my jewelry, there are so many beads and findings involved, they are literally taking over my room.
So this weekend while I was out with my mom for a random shopping trip we somehow ended up in Costco.. And look what I found....
=D

I think it's perfect for organizing some of my supplies, although I doubt it would fit all of them! It's still sitting on the floor in my bedroom waiting to be assembled. Probably a weekend project!

Anyways, just wanted to share this because A) I was really excited to find a nice small organizer for my stuff for under $30... B) Something for you to look for if you plan to visit Costco sometime soon.. I think it's great for any crafting supplies or even an extra large make up collection! :)

Have a great evening!!
xoxo
PinkDiamondGirl

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Here fom the EBT. :) I had this same bin system and mine fell apart. It was too flimsy for the kids. I had all their art supplies in it and it just wasn't tough enough for the constant tugs of little ones. I hope it works out for your jewelry supplies.

    :) Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen..
    Oh no! I hope mine will be ok.. I don't have any kids around.. unless my cat decides to jumps on it!! We'll see what happens.. :)

    ReplyDelete