Saturday 10 May 2014

Saturday Spotlight #3

Hope everyone's weekend is going wonderful so far! :)
Here we are with a new Saturday Spotlight post. Sorry I've been away for some days. I was sick for a few days followed by a week of many trips to various parts of the city for job interviews. But i'm very happy to be back and today I'll be featuring two wonderful Etsy shops here. They were kind of enough to answer a few questions about their shops and Etsy journey so we can get to know them a bit better. So here we go!

First we have Belle from Designandplay

Personalized Modern Party Printables Invitations


When did you start selling your craft and what inspired you to open your shop?
I had decided in 2012 to open up my current shop. I enjoy designing and wanted to share my own spin on invitations with others.

What is your favorite thing about selling on Etsy?
Etsy makes it so easy for anyone to start their own creative shop.

What are your top 3 success tips for selling on Etsy?
1. Keep creating & continue to list what you create.
2. Share your Etsy shop with everyone!
3. Customer service. A potential customer who has one or a dozen questions can be your next loyal customer.

Next we have Emma from EmmaDickieDesign


Jewellery, Knitted Scarves, Hats and Cross Stitch



What would your dream work space/office look like?
I would love to one day own a cottage in the countryside. My workspace would need to have big windows so I could look out across the fields and get inspiration from the natural shapes and colours around me.

What is your favorite thing about selling on Etsy?
I just love being able to reach customers from around the world. I used to worry about selling knitwear during the summer, however it's always winter somewhere! I also love the fact that customers can get in touch and request a custom item - there's nothing more satisfying than providing someone their dream product!

Where would you like to see your shop in 5 years?
In 5 years' time I would like to have a more streamlined range of products and have a strong brand developed with a good following of loyal customers. I'm also constantly reworking my photos and in 5 years I would hope to have some very professional shots of my products.


Thank you Belle and Emma for joining this week's Saturday Spotlight on my blog. You can click on their shop names to visit their store front page. 
Wishing everyone a great weekend and happy mothers day to all the mothers out there including my mine! :)


XoXo
PinkDiamondGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment