Tuesday 15 April 2014

Baby friendly jewelry

In this post I wanted to talk about my new line of mommy and baby jewelry and how I came up with the idea. Since the birth of my cousin last December I've been more into looking up baby accessories on Etsy along with my mom. We came across a great variety of teething necklaces made out of wood or silicone and since I already have been making jewelry for few years my mom asked me to make a special gift for her new nephew! :)
While shopping for the supplies I thought to myself why not buy some extra materials and maybe sell them at my jewelry shop. I created three new designs, one of which is already sold out!

These necklaces are:
- Made of 100% Food Grade Silicone beads
- BPA Free
- No PVC's
- No Phthalates
- No Lead
- FDA Approved
- Silk pull away cord
- Easy to clean - simply wash with soap and water!




This necklace offers mothers a stylish but practical way to ensure teething relief and a colorful toy is always within reach and babies will love the soft and chewable nature of child-safe silicone.

They can be found in the ``Mom & Baby`` section of my shop here.

I`m really excited about adding more baby friendly designs to my shop in the upcoming months and would love to hear everyone`s feedback on my first few designs! :D


xoxo
PinkDiamondGirl

2 comments: