Friday 11 April 2014

TMI TAG (Blog Edition)

On my spare time (Specially right before going to bed) I like to watch Youtube beauty/lifestyle videos and some Vlogs. I've been seeing this Tag going around called the TMI TAG and I thought to myself even though I don't do Youtube videos I'd love to participate in this tag! :-D
It's a long list of 50 questions and there are some references to Youtube which I've switched to the word Blog. It's a great way for everyone to get to know each other in a fun way, and I tag everyone who follows my blog! :-) 
So here we go...

1: What are you wearing? I'm wearing black yoga pants and a pink Victoria's Secret shirt
2: Ever been in love? Yes
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? A couple
4: How tall are you? 5'5" or 165 cm
5: How much do you weigh? Kind of personal, but between 110-115 lb
6: Any tattoos? No, and I think there is a 1% likelihood I will ever get one. I'm quite indecisive and get bored of things easily!
7: Any piercings? 3 piercing on each ear lobe but only 1 remains functional! :P
8: OTP? I don't really watch much TV anymore so I can't think of any "one true pairings" :)
9: Favourite show? Shark Tank
10: Favourite bands? Hmmm I don't listen to a lot of music lately so can't think of a favourite
11: Something you miss? Right now I miss warm weather. It's been a long, cold winter here in Canada this year and it's been 6-7 months since it's been warm enough to go out with only a tshirt
12: Favourite song? Right now I LOVE John Legend's "All of Me"... obsessed with it, can't get enough! 
13: How old are you? 31 
14: Zodiac sign? Virgo
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Kind, compassionate, adventurous and easy going
16: Favourite Quote? Many, but this is the last one I posted on my facebook "You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." -Abraham Lincoln
17: Favourite actor? Leonardo DiCaprio.... yeap! :)
18: Favourite color? Pink and Aqua (and any pastels at the moment)
19: Loud music or soft? Soft when I need it to be in the background, and loud when I'm driving/working out etc.
20: Where do you go when you're sad? My bedroom!
21: How long does it take you to shower? between 10-40 minutes, depends!
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? On average 30 minutes
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No, unless fighting with my brother when we were kids count
24: Turn on? Humility, thoughtfulness, sense of humor 
25: Turn off? Arrogance, Selfishness
26: The reason I joined Blogger? To use it as an outlet to express myself, share my projects, connect with others.
27: Fears? I can't swim and I'm terrified of deep water
28: Last thing that made you cry? A rejection call from a job I interviewed for! :-/
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Few hours ago
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? I have a jewelry shop on Etsy called PinkDiamondDesign and I thought it would be cool to name the blog PinkDiamondGirl to kind of match! :-D
31: Last book you read? Wow it's been a while, I use to be obsessed with reading when I was younger but lately haven't had the time
32: The book you're currently reading? None :-/
33: Last show you watched? I watched Shark Tank last night
34: Last person you talked to? My mom
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My mom hehe
36: Favourite food? Love Persian food, Sushi, any food really
37: Place you want to visit? Many countries around the world, Several in Europe and Asia
38: Last place you were? At the mall to meet my friend
39: Do you have a crush? Not in real life, but "celebrities" sure.. A few! :)
40: Last time you kissed someone? A few months ago
41: Last time you were insulted? A few weeks ago, I think
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? I love coconut or anything with nuts in it (Walnut, Almonds, Pistachios,..) 
43: What instruments do you play?? I played the guitar in high school but nothing since then
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? I love them all but I wear necklaces more than anything else since my wrist and fingers are too small for most standard sized jewelry! :-/
45: Last sport you played? Badminton but that was monthsssss ago haha
46: Last song you sang? "All of me" by John Legend.... While driving in the car
47: Favourite chat up line? Don't have any
48: Have you ever used it? Never lol
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Couple of days ago 
50: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone who reads/follows my blog. Please leave a link in the comments in case I miss it. 

What do you guys think of turning Youtube tags into blog tags? I think it's kind of fun! :)


XoXo,
PinkDiamondGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment